Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer Boho Bags



I have finally received my gypsy pouches back from the publisher and it got me motivated to get them listed along with the NEW backpack style I made.

Dream Catchers and Boho Bunnies

I am excited by the little boho Bunnies...A line for little tots to tote around their most precious treasures in.

These are all one of a kind bags.  I pour my heart and all my spare time into making these bags something that someone will love to carry.

They are little tiny quilts in your hands. 

I have listed them all in my Etsy shop and if you see any you have to have please contact me.

Happy Summer

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

These are absolutely stunning. You are gifted, my friend.

Julie said...

I agree with Rhonda ... you sure ARE gifted Amy. If my budget would stretch to it .. I would order one of each style, they are all so amazing its hard to choose a favourite.