Monday, January 5, 2015

Its been awhile


New year and finding time to write a little bit.
A lot going on and a lot of making.

Here are a few of my new favorite items that are ready for the New year.

These crochet buckeye vintage wood bead bracelets are my favorite thing ever.  Cozy, wintery and they say the buckeye brings wealth and good luck.
A perfect accessory to start off the New Year don't ya think?


I also started these super cute little patches.  Backed in felt and ready to sew on whatever you like.

These little dress up animals are just darling, I can let my imagination fly in creating clothes for them.

And then yes, I started Valentines Day creating.


Like my infamous Dear Santa Letter, these Love Letter pockets are perfect for holding treats, candies and prizes for your secret love.


One other primitive, victorian style door hanger for Valentines day and beyond.  A pair of vintage leather gloves holding a love letter to place on your door knob or wall. 

All of these items are available in my etsy shop Vintagemarketplace.etsy.com or on my IG @vintagemarketp

So I am still creating away and not blogging so much.  If you are on Instagram please stop by.  I post multiple times daily...its just faster and easier for me to keep up with.
I miss blogging and checking in on my favorite bloggers but mom life has become very full and trying to relieve myself from unnecessary stresses.
Blogging was the first to go.  :(
But I hope to be able to pop in once a month or so to update things.

Happy 2015!

7 comments:

Gail said...

Amy, such sweet creations and so good to see your post! Glad you're well, I need to do the instagram thing too! Not very good at blogging anymore, too busy.......aren't we all.
I wish you and yours the best year ever.....!!!!!

Julie said...

Oh Amy my heart surely skipped a beat to see you had posted my friend :-)
Happy 2015 to you too
I just adore all your new creations, everything is so gorgeous & sooo Amy!! Look forward to your posts monthly if you are able to ... just love to see updates of your new makes. Thats a lovely pic of you & B too x0x0x0

Numinosity said...

Oh this is crazy, I was just sitting out in the sun on the patio yesterday and suddenly you popped into my mind and I was going to look up your blog as I knew I hadn't seen anything from you in a long time (I have been less blog active myself) and here you are, smiling and making wonderful things!
Happy New Year!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hi Amy! So fun to see all of your creative projects...and that is such a sweet photo of you and your son!

Unknown said...

It's nice to see you here but I love flowing you on IG. I , too, find it much easier for me and a better way to stay in touch. "Simplify" is my "OLW" for 2015 and I started that a bit earlier last Fall by not spending so much time "tethered" to my PC...and that meant blogging AND "pinning." . I too miss visiting everyone here ..especially if they're not on IG so I pan on doing that more but still not blogging as much as it gives me time to be where I need to be...which is being more "present" in the day-to-day stuff. Happy day to you Ames! ;)

Maria said...

Ooh always lovely to find / fall upon a IG buddie in blog world...Love your creations...I'm off to have a " mooch " at the rest of your blog..
Hugs Maria x

john said...

wow you have been busy ! hope you have a great 2015 !
Gail x