Saturday, April 26, 2014

Busy Bees


Thought I would pop in, seeing how its been quite a bit again since my last post.
For the most part we are just staying busy.
Crocheting fun things in the evenings....





Sewing a bit here and there...
Julie you inspired me to get back at my doily and scrap bin.




I guess I haven't posted just because it is just so day to day and regular around here.  Which is not so normal for us.  I love it and have been waiting for years to report we are just normal.  Man it is nice, this is what most mothers experience and it is about time we got some normalcy around here.



4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh, it's so good to see you post. Sigh, I love seeing what you are making, your art amazes me.

Okay, is that gorgeous doily pouch sold? I WANT IT!!! It looks like it came from Anthropologie, it really does!!

Your pool must be heated, our pool isn't warm enough yet!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

You are sounding happy and creative, Amy! Wonderful creations!

Julie said...

Hiya Amy - just catching up on some posts after my trip away. LOVE what you have been working on - so happy to read you are still creating my friend & SO happy to hear you are having "normal times" at last after all your rough patches. Your creations are just amazing as always. Hugs across the miles x0x0x

Diana Mieczan said...

So happy that everything is going so well and I love that hat! Beautiful:) Have a great start to the week, lovely. xoxo