Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finally




Good night, it has felt like forever and ago that I was happy and healthy.
This cold really beat me up.  Yesterday had me on the couch with such severe head pain that it felt like a migraine.  Enough was enough and my dr called in some antibiotics and just like that, I am already feeling back to my old self.
I will take it slow as not to rush right back into things but man it feels good to be alive.

I have so many things I want to make and get to in the studio.  Plus I haven't even got to play with christmas gifts or put my new things away yet.  I guess it will be like christmas all over again :)))



I have kept up with my Crochet Mood Blanket and on to day 7.
It is really coming along and gives me a little something to do every evening.
Since it only takes about five minutes to make a square, it is something that I can easily commit to without being tied down for hours on end and then lose interest.


I did get out a few times during the sickness to get a few things from the grocery store.  I really was craving shakes and ice cream but my body is nondairy and I really have to be careful of products and fat content since the gallbladder removal. 
When I was lusting over the ice cream section at whole foods I stumbled upon this and O-M-GOODNES.  Life has been changed forever.  I have never loved ice cream but would crave it mainly when I would get sick.  This product will be my go to forever now.  It is the best tasting thing ever!!!!

Hoping to freshen up some of the winter blahs, my front porch is way to empty and my kitchen box needs some happy winter fun as well.

I hope to be able to get back to that tomorrow and maybe fill it with some greenery and life.

Thanks again to all those that sent well wishes.  I know allot of you have been hit with this crud as well or the vortex chill.  Stay warm and safe out there.  I will think of you as I am out on the porch in my ankle pants and light sweater ;)


4 comments:

Suzanna Scott said...

So happy to hear you're feeling on the mend Amy! The mood blanket is going to be amazing...those colors are scrumptious as is that Almond Dream. xo, Suzanna

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better I wish we had that ice cream like product here, I would love to try it! Your mood blanket is really growing!

Julie said...

Oh Amy I am so glad you are feeling better now ... gosh you will be so glad to be bouncing back again. Your mood blanket is looking fantastic ... & I cant wait to see what you do with your porch & your kitchen box. I just love how you decorate your porch for the seasons x0x

Diana Mieczan said...

So pleased that you are feeling better, Amy! Have a great day, lovely and talk to you soon:) xoxo