Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Makes


Realizing I have exactly 1 month til my booth opens, I got my butt in gear and started on just about everything at once.

Sewing and dressing dollies


crocheting jars and flowers.


Making pompoms by the dozens

and sewing book pages for garlands.

Tagging, pricing, packing.

It is now hitting late afternoon and the boy sleeps as I watch some mystery tv shows.
I need to go gather pinecones and sticks for more dream catcher projects.

If I keep up this pace I will have no worries of getting everything together for my October show.

What are you doing on this Monday?  Oh yeah and it was another rainy day,
Rainy days and Mondays never get me down...

5 comments:

Julie said...

Amy I just adore everything you make ... I love how you have attached a vintage spoon to your jar cover. Your dolls are treasures ... your stall is going to look amazing. In your first pic, sitting in the box ... is that a gourd covered in fabric I spy??? Sorry for asking but have a crink in my neck from peering so close to the screen !!!! x0x0

Diana Mieczan said...

Rainy days are the best for work, aren't they? I love the little doll and the adorable dream catchers are so sweet. Have a great day, darling and talk to you soon:) xoxo

Rhonda said...

I tried to leave a comment here at the airport yesterday and it simply would not work! UGH But I'm home now and on my computer. sigh

I thought of you while we were in CT and they had white pumpkins in all of the stalls while we shopped. I so wanted to bring one home.

Your booth will be amazing! I can tell. xo Rhonda

Ricki Treleaven said...

Your dreamcatchers are so great. I can't wait so see more of your creations! :D

xo,
RJ

john said...

wow you are sooooo busy !! great things you are making too, you will have more than enough for your stall.
Gail x