Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stitching and Stars

 


Just a peek at what I have been up to.  More dream catchers coming soon to Vintage Marketplace.



Also, more vintage embroidered hankie banner garlands.
Worked on these while the boy did therapy today.

Tonight I hope to sit and watch baseball and stitch some more on my vintage aprons.

I still need to focus and get an idea of what I want in my booths for my up coming fairs. 
There is just so much I want to work on but it is all jumbled right now.
I start on one thing and with jumping from the boy and his activities, time allows only for me to continue on easy take along pieces.  Hopefully I can get it together here soon when the fall semester starts him back on full school. 

I am kinda staying away from hats and scarves.  Seems everyone and their mom can crochet now and the fairs last year were over done almost 26 booths just hats and scarves.  I need to keep it fresh and different.


No comments: