Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Working


Working on putting the studio space back together.
It is a task when all you want is a simple space and things that have meaning.

Slowly but surely it will come together.

Still listing everyday on ETSY. Thanks so much for the girls shopping this week.  You are so helping us out by making space and helping me let go.


and as the evenings wind down I pull out my afghan and crochet away.  I have 8 more skeins to go and it will be finished.  I  have a goal of a skein a night for the next 8 nights.  It helps when tv is on that I like, but now that it is summer I just can't find anything to keep me occupied as I crochet.
Might have to get out the old Gilmore Girls dvds and start the series from the beginning.
I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I finish it up.


Thinking of making my second pot of espresso coffee for the day ;)
Maybe it will help me work faster in the studio.

All Items pictured can be found at Vintage Marketplace

1 comment:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love string and twine...eye candy to me...I keep a big wire basket full! Your afghan must be wonderful!