Sunday, June 23, 2013

Here We Go....


 A girl and her wolf....

Slowly but surely I am listing all of my vintage pieces collected over the years.


They will all be found on Etsy and listed with Free Shipping to the USA
if you are outside of the country please contact me and I will be happy to arrange international shipping.

All week long I will try to get at least 3 to 4 new items a day listed.

If you would like to reserve an item please contact me, I am happy to work out any payment plans as needed.

So much more to come, lots of antique bedding, supplies, dolls and toys.
I will also have items for local pickup only because of size and weight
Vintage doll carriages
Doll ironing boards in Pink
Chairs
Suitcases
furniture
Just leave a comment or email me directly if interested
mittens.accessories@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered another blogger with an autistic son. You might like to check her out www.bystephanielynn.com Blessings, Barbara in Mn