Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stamping and Journaling

SOLD
I have had a few more request from my shoppers for more Rubber stamps to be listed.

How did you guys know that I have boxes full of stamp supplies?
SOLD
So today the shop will be filling with all kinds, shapes, sizes and fonts of stamps.

I am also getting request for journaling supplies.

I have stacks of Vintage word cards and flash cards.
So they too are going to Vintagemarketplace.etsy.com today.
SOLD
And some vintage paper ephemera as well.

Tomorrow will be a busy day so I might not get to the buttons, game pieces and ribbons until Monday.

Stay tuned and as always if you ever have any questions leave me a comment or contact me at Mittens.accessories@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Can I come play in your studio?? PLEASE? Seriously, your stash is so wonderful...sigh