Friday, January 4, 2013

Sweet Nothings



Thank you all for the well wishes of me getting better.
The meds are working but I am super tired.







 As I laid in bed in my studio  yesterday I took a few snapshots of things in my room up close.

I did not do anything but relax and take a hot bath yesterday.



I did dream alot.
At one point we all as a family were in the studio, me on the bed and the boys at my feet on the floor playing.
It was such a cozy afternoon and what I wanted this room to become.
A comfortable place to hang out, especially since the downstairs is so freezing cold in the winter time.

I took these photos right before a fell to a nap.


lace bottoms on vintage slips...


a vintage doll altered for Valentines day...


tiers of vintage cake stands with findings and buttons to look like candies and cakes...

and my favorite little vintage rhinestone pouch, I love its glamour!

Today I hope for a bit more energy, but at least my hubby is home and things will be easier to tend to with the boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

feel better ames!!

Rhonda said...

You sure take amazing photos while you are sick! I bet you savor those moments you are in one room, cozy, a family, so sweet!

Ricki Treleaven said...

These photos are great, Amy. I hope you're better soon!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH no...you are sick, too! Sounds like this crud is everywhere! Rest and get some pampering! XO