Monday, October 15, 2012

Victorian Pins

I finally got around to wrapping these pins with some vintage string.
They turned out so victorian christmas like.
I don't think that they were in my shop for more than 5 minutes before they were snapped up.


I plan on making more this week.

My week is full of work but I am taking a few minutes to have some me time today.
It is always healthy to take a moment for ourselves in this fast paced world.

But then it will be back into my studio to work.

I have some fun things coming up this week and I can't wait to share.

I just had to throw a pic in of my boy at our friends birthday party this weekend.
He had so much fun playing pretend with all the kids.  Thanks Santana for having us!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photos of your boy! Looks like he had a blast. And those clothespins...no wonder they were snapped up~
xo
lynn

Julie Marie said...

Those little clothespins are so cute!... I would love to order some when you make more... and your little boy is adorable!... xoxo Julie Marie

Kadee Willow said...

Gosh darn.... I totally forgot that I had some of these. It would have been fun to have included them in a box I sent off to a friend. However, I don't think I would have been good at getting the numbers written down on them like you did. *That* I love!!