Friday, October 5, 2012

Autumny Fun





This October 5th will be spent in front of the television crocheting like a mad woman.

Having 5 more scarves to finish this weekend...I will sit and watch the Flipping Out Marathon on Bravo.  Appropriately named for how I feel.
Then as that wraps up I will watch the movie that came free in the mail.

Yep, A classic, Desperately Seeking Susan.
Oh how I wanted to be old enough at the time of this movie to have the fashion.
I am still obsessed with Madonnas boots in the film.
They, the boots,  actually came to The City Museum in St. Louis years ago and I had to go to see them in person.  Just as fabulous as they were in the movie.


Okay better get back to my scarves.

I think they are stacking like loaves of bread...so soft, warm and fresh off the hook. ;)


4 comments:

Gail said...

Too funny Amy, I can see those boots in my head like it was yesterday!! Thanks for that memory....:).

Julie said...

I adore those scarves & the colours you have used - such autumny tones.
I also loved Desperately Seeking Susan - loved Madonnas clothes & jewellery (wanted to be just like her - heaven help us all)!!!! - its fun to watch all those "old" movies over again. They are timeless - happy crafting dear friend :-)

Rhonda said...

Oh, you are aging me but I so remember the Madonna look...fun and daring at the time.

She is a trend setter that gal.

Your scarves are so pretty, those colors are amazing!

Dethrose Vintage said...

Ahhhh!!! I wish I was there watching that with you! Meanwhile, here it is a cold night with a low of 42ยบ and I am watching Project Runway:)