Friday, April 20, 2012

Primitive Whites and More decor




I am finding an endless supply of vintage goods in my closets.
It is going to take me years to list everything on Etsy that I have to pass on to others.

I am hoping some of these things will catch your eyes and have to come live with you all.

From primitive school girls cabinet cardto bowl fillers

Fun vintage bags

And this amazing vintage horse head decal from 1950 still in package.All available in my Etsy shop at prices you can't pass up. Remember to ask for a combined shipping if you see a lot of things you must have :)

Cleaning is taking so much of my time that it is hard getting to all the other stuff I need to show you.
I finished my shabby chic memo board and now the Master Bath has caught the shabby chic bug.
I just lightened it up and purchased the new Simply Shabby Chic Eyelet Curtains to hang as my shower curtain. WOW, they are beautiful and really brighten the area.

So my vintage like Pottery Barn Ecru Linen Ruffled Curtains, in perfect condition, will soon be listed here on my blog for someone to snatch up. If ya wanna see them before I list them here, just email me. I have 4 panels available :)

Okay back to the cleaning... have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..you're on a roll! you've inspired me to "spring clean" as well ad I started today! soooo much "stuff" to purge. feels good han?? happy weekend amy! ;)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of fun goodies, Amy! I really need to start cleaning out stuff, too!