Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Studio Stills

In the studio, peace and quiet before the sale begins...

This is one of my favorite childhood stuffies, she is so well loved. I remember leaving her out in the rain when I was very small, 3 or 4 years old, but she survived.

Hubby got me this Simply Shabby Chic Snow Globe ages ago for Christmas...I leave it out all year round.
A few of my mended art dolls that will be showing this February in the Gallery


and just for fun a side table of collections :)
Have a great Wednesday everyone.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the mended dolls that will be in your show. You are an amazing artist Amy. Have I said that lately? Well you are.
tammy

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Amy,

Where have you been all my life??
I had to become a follower right away as I fell instantly in love with your lovely blog!!

Also...I have a brand new grand daughter who's name is "Amy" as well!!

A joyous and Blessed Christmas to you and yours,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I would love to see your home one day and to see all of your amazing art and collections!!!
I am so excited for your show, your altered art dolls are going to be a huge hit!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful and joyous Christmas my sweet friend!!!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Tina said...

Love your snowglobe Amy - so pretty.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year.
xoxo