Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

Believe, it is a BIG word used throughout this month of December.
What do you believe in?
I believe that hard work is the most fulfilling way to live.
I believe it pays off to those who do it and for those that try even harder to do it for others.
I believe in giving back to others, I really believe that it comes back to you 10 fold if done from the heart.
I believe in getting up and moving on. Why sit and wallow in what you don't have in life, get up put in some hard work to change your life and make what you want happen.

BELIEVE in yourself

Happy December 1st everyone.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I believe in women like you and me who dare to go after their creative dreams, to watch them flourish and to share our happiness in success.
I believe in us.
tammy

Unknown said...

I believe I can tell the negative voices to be quiet so I can have fun creating.
I believe I really love your believe sign!
xo
lynn