Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I've got the BUG...

Mother Mary Bouquet
The creating and cleaning bug...
This week is full of new findings, new listings, and new creations.

I just sat in my studio yesterday in quietness, thinking and looking at all that surrounds me and said to myself "This is all got to get a new home" I have way too much, more than one little studio needs.
Therefore, I am listing great vintage pieces, Vintage Homer Laughlin Ironstone Platter
and making things from others lying around.
My shop will be overflowing for holiday shopping made easy.
Vintage Cigar Boxes
Since all my listings are in a white form, I am linking up with the Fabulous Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday.

This pincushion sold yesterday, but more will be made and listed today.
Join me on twitter ( just click on the twitter button on the sidebar) to get the best updates...know before everyone else what is being listed in the shop for first picks!
Also coming soon, Letters to Santa!Stay tuned for lots more holiday themed items.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cleaning and creating seems to be the pattern. I just love it when you create, that bouquet is so unique and so Vintage MarketPlace!

Simply Me said...

Love the platter! Very pretty

Unknown said...

love that bouquet amy! your creations are so original and so "you!"publication-worthy they are! ;)

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh, what treasures! I don't know where you find the time, Amy, but you are one seriously talented creator! You inspire me.
- Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely things in your shop Amy!! I wish I had the "bug". I have no creativity lately. I'll just draw in inspiration from you.
Hope you have a beautiful night.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Chicca said...

The bouquet is so unique!!!You're very talented!