Tuesday, October 18, 2011

For the LOVE of SHOES

I adore that my son has a love for shoes like his mommy.
He especially loves boots.
Anytime he has the chance to get into my closet he grabs my husbands work boots and clunks around in them. He tried and tried to get my rain boots and then I remembered I had a pair of kids vintage ones tucked away in my stash of goodies.When I gave them to him, you would have thought he just received every toy in the toy store.
Well, tonight after he fell fast asleep, I did the nightly picking up of the tv room and this is what I found.
It melted my heart.
His favorite stuffie in his new shoes.
Can I get an awwww...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
xoxo
lynn

Rhonda said...

An awe and LOL - that is priceless.
I can't stop laughing, it's so cute.
Thank you so much for this precious moment.

Sue said...

There is nothing better than little kids! They warm my heart and make me smile.

Take care, Sue

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..that just melted my heart:) Btw: those boots are awesome. I want a pair as well:) (giggle). Kisses, darling.